1) Tootsies: The Queen of all sales event kicked off July 11 and goes until the merch runs dry. Find sportswear, jewelry, designer collections, handbags and more for up to 70 percent off.
2) The Class Room: Men can stay fresh and fashionable with finds from The Class Room’s Summer Sale event. Items from Norse Projects, Mark McNairy, Our Legacy, Gant Rugger Naked & Famous Denim, Rogue Territory, and Vanishing Elephant are all on sale for 30-50 percent off. Buy your boyfriend a shirt you wouldn't spring for during the rest of the year.
3) Zadok Jewelers: From Friday July 26 to Sunday July 28 Zadok’s is offering engagement rings, watches, and designer jewelry for 20-70% off. Bonus: purchase something and you can enter a raffle for prizes. Do you need another reason to get married? I think not.
4) Kuhl-Linscomb: When your closet is full you can turn to your home, and to Kuhl-Linscomb’s Summer Sale. Items in building 1 will be on sale for 20 percent off now through August 18.
5) Dao Chloe Dao: Buy one get one 50 percent off sale items at Dao Chloe Dao while merchandise lasts. She's a local. No cynicism here. She's cool.
6) Neiman Marcus: From July 23 to July 28 NM will have the "Last Call Sale," where you can take up to 65 percent off regular prices.
7) Nordstrom: Nordstrom’s annual "Anniversary Sale" started Friday. Save up to 50 percent off and get free shipping now through August 4. Check out our guide to the sale here. Don't leave home unprepared.