Is it really mid-November? Time flies. Thanksgiving is almost here, and everyone is in the giving mood, including airlines, which are recognizing their loyal customers. Take full advantage now.
- United Airlines has discounted fares for domestic travel from December 1 until May 25, with destinations including Atlanta (from $117), Baltimore ($174), Nashville ($157), New York ($139), Phoenix ($147), Portland ($250), and Seattle ($195). Click here to see the complete list, which applies through November 20.
- You have one day left to snag cheap, one-way flights through Spirit Airlines. Visit Chicago ($34.10), Denver ($34.10), Detroit ($58.09), Kansas City ($34.10), Las Vegas ($48.09) and New Orleans ($34.10), to name a few. Bookings must be made by midnight on November 17.
- Southwest Airlines is offering low rates for one-way tickets, starting from $76 to $184. Travel dates range from December 1 through May 25, and include over 20 different destinations such as Austin, Charleston, El Paso, Jacksonville, Los Angeles, Memphis, Oakland, Pittsburgh, and more. In order to save, make sure you book by November 19.
- If you’re interested in an inexpensive weekend trip, Orbitz.com has two deals that you won’t want to miss out on. Go to Las Vegas for $98 in December or Miami for $272 this weekend. Both are round-trip flights and should be booked as soon as possible—seats are limited.
- Frontier Airlines is currently having a holiday sale with one-way tickets to Denver, Las Vegas, Philadelphia and San Francisco. Prices range from $39 to $69—it’s $10 cheaper if you sign up to become a Discount Den member. Travel dates vary upon location, but are typically for the ending of November and throughout December, and have to be purchased by November 20.
- Groupon.com currently has an all-inclusive vacation package to Punta Cana, which includes a four-night stay at Natura Park Beach Eco Resort & Spa, including meals and drinks. Choose between six departure options for November through March, from $879. Time is limited, so you have just one day to snag this promotion.
- Though Dubai is easily one of the longest flights ever, the 16-hour trip shouldn’t stop you from exploring all of its amazing gems, and with the help of Groupon, you can do just that for a great price. The seven-day package, valid during the months of February through May, provides round-trip airfare from IAH, airport and hotel transfers, five breakfasts and two dinners at your resort, a dinner cruise and a safari dinner. Mark your calendar because you have six days left to buy this package, starting at $1,119.