Savings this week are a bit more scarce than usual, but that doesn’t mean you can’t snag a decent deal. With our trusted sources below, you can save some extra cash for flights from now until the end of the year.
- For a lengthy getaway, Groupon is offering a 10-day/8-night tour of Thailand starting at $1,199, for travel during October through December and March of next year. The trip includes an English-speaking tour guide through Bangkok and Phuket, round-trip airfare from IAH, daily breakfast, airport transfers, and a four night-stay at both Pullman Bangkok Hotel G and Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach. Booking must be completed by Wednesday, August 10.
- For a mini escape next Friday through Sunday, Hipmunk has you covered with deals in popular cities across the country. Fly to Chicago for $307, Tampa for $247, Atlanta for $237, Washington, DC for $381, Denver for $380, and Las Vegas for $242.
- Southwest Airlines has three promo deals to make a flight and hotel vacation package more affordable. For last minute planning to any destination they offer, enter “SUMMER16” and receive up to $200 off. If you’d like to visit Orlando, use “SUNNYFLA” and receive up to $160 in savings, or use “BEACHFUN” for a discount on packages for Mexico and the Caribbean.
- Thanks to Cheaptickets.com, you can save $50 on select flight and hotel packages for travel anytime from now until December with promo code “CHEAPPKG.” As with any promotion, there are some requirements: you must spend $1,000, stay for four or more nights and book by September 30.
- Travel on specific dates from August through December to spend $35 to $93.09 on one-way flights with Spirit Airlines. Destinations include Detroit, Denver, Fort Lauderdale, New Orleans, Oakland, San Diego and more, and must be booked by August 2.
- Today’s top deals on Travelzoo include a $202 roundtrip flight to Miami, $294 to Seattle, $408 to Salt Lake City, $878 to Honolulu, $1075 to Buenos Aires and $1396 to London. For a complete list, click here.