Finn Hall, a food hall planned for The Jones on Main inside the JPMorgan Chase & Co. Building downtown, will open December 3, according to an announcement made Wednesday.
What should you expect at Finn Hall? It'll have 10 food operators:
- Amaya: A coffee bar from Catalina Coffee
- Craft Burger: From the food truck offering upscale, gourmet burgers and shakes
- Dish Society: Another location of the popular new American eatery
- Goode Co. Taqueria: A new taco-focused concept from the famous barbecue and Tex-Mex company
- Low Tide: A seafood and raw bar from Harold's in the Heights
- Mala Sichuan: Another location of the popular spicy Chinese concept
- Mr. Nice Pie: Giant slices and pizza pies from the Moon Tower Inn folks
- Oddball Eats: From the food truck offering Mediterranean bites
- Sit Lo: From the food truck offering Vietnamese street food
- Yong: Modern Korean food from the former chef of La Grange and Cottonwood
And two bars:
- Swallows Nest: Cocktails
- St. Jac's: Craft beer, specialty cocktails, wine on tap
It'll be open 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m. to midnight Friday, 8 a.m. to midnight Saturday, and 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday.