‘Tis the season to be holly, jolly, and stressed out of your mind. Between last-minute presents, parties, and god-awful holiday travel, this time of year can be fraught with tension, and concern for our own wellbeing plummets to the very bottom of the list.
Over here at Houstonia Holiday HQ, we think that’s just not right. So, as our gift to you, we’ve compiled a list of the best seasonal treats (or year-round packages that we could really use right now) on offer at some of our favorite local spas. Of course, you can always give a service to someone on your list, but if you can spare an hour or two to get pampered, we recommend indulging. Besides, the best gifts are the ones we give to ourselves.
5740 San Felipe St.
- The Merry & Bright: Pick any two essential services (Signature Massage, Tailor Made Facial, One & Only Mani-Pedi, Body Glow, or Body Wrap). 2+ hours; $179.
- The Mistletoe Kiss: A Monthly Retreat followed by The Best Facial Ever. 3 hours, $319.
- The Peace, Love & Joy: Hiatus’ three most in-demand services: Signature Massage, Tailor Made Facial, and One & Only Mani-Pedi. 3.5 hours; $269.
- Let It Glow! Let It Glow! Let It Glow!: The Body Glow, 30-minute Spotlight Massage, and 60-minute Sparkler Facial. 2+ hours, $239.
- The Warm & Cozy: A 90-minute Hot Stone Massage plus The One & Only Mani-Pedi. 3 hours, $219.
2800 Kirby Dr.
- Holiday Mini Retreat: 90-minute Signature Massage and M+H Manicure. From $185.
- Holiday Head-to-Toe Retreat: 75-minute Signature Facial plus Lux Manicure and Lux Pedicure. From $245.
- Holiday Bliss Retreat: 90-minute Signature Massage, 75-minute Lux Facial, and M+H Pedicure. From $350.
- Holiday Ultimate Retreat: Ultimate Massage, Ultimate Facial, Lux Manicure, Ultimate Pedicure, plus lunch. From $575.
2613 Potomac Dr.
- Indulgenza Di Fiori: The most popular holiday package featuring a mani-pedi, lunch of your choice, dip in the grotto, 50-minute custom massage and 50-minute custom facial. From $401.
1701 S. Shepherd Dr.
- Ultimate Glow Package: Sea Salt Scrub service followed by a 75-minute Sanctuary Signature Massage. $235.
- Escape Package: 60-minute Signature Massage with Hand and Foot Treatment, plus 45-minute Brea’s Signature Restorative and Ageless Eyes enhancement. $347.
1119 Roy St.
- Because I’m Worth It: 60-minute Ultimate Massage, Aromatherapy Facial, Essential Oil Envelopment, and Japanese Foot Treatment. 3 hours, $295.
1711 Post Oak Blvd.
- The Rejuvenation: 60-minute Scen-Tao Warm Stone Massage, Spa mani-pedi, Zen Facial, makeup update, shampoo and style. 5 hours, $255.
View this post on Instagram
GOLD RUSH ✨ This service includes derma - exfoliation: inspired by derma-planning; only more gentle. Removes the oldest layer of dead skin cells, built-up debris and peach fuzz, revealing smooth, radiant skin. Zero down time, zero pain, you might even dose off during the soothing treatment. 💆🏻♀️ . . . . . . #facial #beauty #beautybloggers #beautycare #gold #houstontx #esthetician #escapetobeautiful #flawless #shinebrightlikeadiamond #holiday #holidaynails
714 Yale St., Suite 2D
- Gold Rush Facial: Multi-step facial with 24 karat pure gold enzyme mask to lift, tighten, and illuminate, plus targeted facial massage and neck, arm, and shoulder massage during mask. $270.
- Vanilla Latte Pedicure: Milk and honey foot soak, exfoliating vanilla scrub, honey almond mask, vanilla and honey rubdown, and optional vanilla paraffin dip. $68.
1725 Main St.
- Holiday Donation Challenge: Okay, so it’s not a treatment, but it’s worthy of our list: The cosmetic and medical spa has partnered with The Women’s Home for the holiday season and is challenging 100 women to donate 10 toiletry items each to benefit local women and families in need. Requested items include unopened soaps, shampoos, and conditioners; wash cloths; toothpaste; deodorant; and any other hygiene-related products for women that don’t list alcohol as the main ingredient (like hand sanitizer and some mouthwash). Donations are accepted through January 31 during normal business hours (Tuesday–Saturday) at the spa’s storefront.