Yesterday, Kylie Jenner announced the birth of her first daughter with Houston's Travis Scott. If that's news to you, welcome out from under your rock.
In a stunning departure from her highly publicized existence, the 20-year-old reality TV starlet and lip kit guru kept the entire pregnancy under wraps, only to break the internet on Super Bowl Sunday in what is perhaps momager Kris Jenner's greatest PR execution to date. The unnamed baby girl—Houston's own (sort of) Kardashian—was born February 1.
We have a lot of thoughts about—well, everything about this situation. Before we continue, strap in for Kylie's 11-minute announcement that made us unexpectedly emotional.
We're not crying, you're crying. Anyway ... here are the burning questions we're grappling with after watching.
- The most obvious inquiry: What is the baby's name? Is it Butterfly, a nod to Travis Scott's "Butterfly Effect," as suggested with the imagery present throughout the baby's nursery, Kylie's accessories, and the couple's matching tattoos? If not Butterfly, what about an original lip kit shade–Posie, Dolce, or Candy? Or will Kylie shock us all once more by bequeathing her daughter an unassuming, traditional moniker like Mary? (Doubtful.)
- What incredibly powerful blackmail did Kris Jenner use to prevent the leak of a single shred of definitive evidence of Kylie's pregnancy for the last nine months? What's in those infamous NDAs?
- How does Kylie know the baby likes sweet potato fries?
- How did she get through the In-N-Out drive-thru unnoticed? And yes, we know, "In-N-Out these days, it just tastes so good," but did Kylie even try Whataburger for pregnancy cravings while visiting Scott's Houston family?
- Does baby Jenner-Scott have as much of a claim to Houston as Beyonce's children?
- Does the baby have Kylie's original lips?
- Will Kylie continue to preserve her daughter's privacy or will the baby appear on her Snap story?
- If the baby does appear on Kylie's snap story, will it be to swatch a new Kylie Cosmetics shade?
- What kind of 15-year-old desperately wants to be a mom?
- Why the hell was a 12-year-old Khloe Kardashian in the delivery room for Kylie's birth?
- How is Tyga doing?