P. Diddy-owned liquor company Ciroc ended Women's History Month on a celebratory note in Houston last weekend, where local industry standouts in fashion, film, entertainment, and politics were honored with a brunch ceremony at Le Colonial, one of several the company hosted nationwide.
"On behalf of Ciroc, we would like to recognize you for your ongoing contribution to the empowerment of women, ensuring that it does not go unnoticed," Le Colonial's specialized menu read on Sunday. "This is our way of celebrating and encouraging you to continue the conversation around such an important topic."
Guests were invited to celebrate their accomplishments with a cocktail hour (bottomless mimosas on deck), light bites, and music from 93.7 DJ Shante–all before brunch even began. After, honorees received plaques for outstanding work in their respective fields, including the following:
- Erica Candely, CEO of Tart Enterprises
- Ja'Leah Davis, CEO of Eyeconic Television
- Deborah Duncan, KHOU Great Day Houston host
- Kandi Eastmen, radio personality
- Helen Holman, attorney and law firm owner
- Jmulan Holman, CEO of JMulan Agency
- La'Torria Lemon, CEO of Lemon-Lime Light Media
- Twiler Portis, philanthropist and entrepreneur
- Tammy Wyatt, marketing specialist