If you, like many others, missed your chance to get one of just 100 seats to Chef David Skinner’s “Around the World in 10,000 Bites” event on August 17, today is your lucky day.
Houstonia has been working closely with the luminary chef and has unlocked an all-access Super VIP ticket that entitles guests to an immersive experience at what is quite possibly the most gastronomic event this city has ever seen. For $1,900 a pop (and arguably worth every penny), ticketholders will receive:
- (1) Ticket to Around the World in 10,000 Bites on August 17 (did we mention this has been sold out for weeks?)
- (1) Ticket to Bubbles and Baubles Preview Party on August 16 – a night of champagne & caviar and an opportunity to meet all of the chefs participating in the dinner the following evening
- Event chef jacket
- An invitation to dinner with the chefs on Wednesday or Thursday
- Opportunity to work side-by-side with the chefs to prepare for the two events
- Hotel accommodations at the Hotel ZaZa on Friday and Saturday nights
- Special mention in the documentary being filmed over the course of the weekend
If this sounds like your cup of tea, or better yet, spoonful of caviar, don’t delay because there are only 6 Super VIP tickets available. Purchases can be made here.