Airbnb has just revealed its top “wish-listed,” i.e. most desired, listings in all of Texas. The app collected data from its “wish list” function, which allows users to save their fawned-after listings while planning trips. For the report, Airbnb pored through hundreds of thousands of wish lists to calculate the most desirable listing in each city.
So what are the most desirable Airbnb listings in Texas, you ask? In Houston, the most wish-listed Airbnb is this Upper Kirby/Galleria home.
Nearby, the most desirable listings are pretty unique, including:
- A 3-acre farm and orchard in Spring
- The glamping site Texas Bell Tent in Spring Branch
- This beautiful beach house in Galveston County.
- An Enchanted Oaks Guesthouse in College Station.
Elsewhere, listings are also pretty enticing, including:
- This tiny house in Dripping Springs
- A modern solar home in Marfa
- A bungalow within walking distance of the RiverWalk in San Antonio.
- This "quaint and secluded" beach getaway in Brownsville
- An earth-built adobe dome in Terlingua
- This Vintage Airstream in Denton
- And an Extraordinary Treehouse in Dallas.