It's finally starting to feel like fall, and there's no better way to welcome the new season than by taking a short vacay or a week-long trip—whichever you need most. These deals won’t break the bank.
- Groupon.com is offering an all-inclusive package to Cancun from November through March from $629. The trip includes round-trip airfare from IAH, four nights at the Flamingo Cancun Resort (you get an ocean-view room), and all your meals and snacks. There are only eight days left to snag this deal.
- Another goodie on Groupon is a 10-day tour of Thailand for $1,199 that consists of a round-trip flight from IAH, an overnight stay at hotels in Bangkok, River Kwai, Ayuthaya and Pattaya, daily breakfast, and an English-speaking tour guide. Available departure dates are from March through May, and must be purchased within six days.
- Spirit Airlines has one-way fares to 20 different destinations, such as Atlanta, Chicago, Las Vegas and New Orleans, from $34.10 to $68.09. Keep in mind there are select travel dates for each city from November through February. Book your next vacation by Tuesday, October 27.
- Travel to Baltimore, El Paso, Memphis, Pittsburgh, Tampa, and more, for $79 to $149 with Southwest Airlines. This one-way trip is valid for travel during November 7 through March 9, and must be booked by November 5.
- For international flights, Southwest is offering fares for Belize, Mexico, Jamaica, and Costa Rica from $96. Purchase your tickets by November 5 to travel from November 3 through December 16, and January 11 through March 3.
- Get one-way airfare to Denver ($39), Las Vegas ($49), Orlando ($39), Philadelphia ($49), Phoenix ($79) and San Francisco ($79) by flying with Frontier Airlines. The deadline for all purchases is Tuesday, October 27.
- Some of today’s best round-trip deals on Travelzoo.com include a $157 round-trip fare to San Diego and Washington, DC, $196 to Portland, $245 to New York, $319 to Toronto, and $1,232 to Paris, to name a few. Click here for a complete list of domestic and international flights.