Yes, it’s true, the ever-so-giving marketing teams of airline companies are blessing your travel itch this week with domestic flights that will cost you just one Benjamin or less. Why not splurge?
- Frontier Airlines is offering flights to Atlanta and Cincinnati for $20, Las Vegas for $49, Denver for $59, and San Francisco for $89. There’s a catch, though—travel dates must occur during August 20 through September 30 and are for select days of the week.
- Spirit Airlines is hooking you up again. Tickets range from $38.09 to $93.09 for domestic flights, including Atlanta, Baltimore, Denver, Detroit, New Orleans, San Diego, Tampa, and more. Bookings must be completed by Tuesday, Aug 9 for travel from now until December.
- Fly to Atlanta for $49 and Denver for $97 with Travelzoo. If you’re okay with going over the 100-dollar range, there are flights to Boston, Los Angeles, Portland, New York, Fort Myers, and Salt Lake City to list a few options.
- With Airfarewatchdog.com, enjoy round trip flights from $39 to $97 only for travel from August 29 to September 5. Cities include Atlanta, Cincinnati, Baltimore, Denver, Chicago, New Orleans, Fort Lauderdale, Las Vegas, and Orlando.
- If for any reason you have an inkling to explore Omaha, Nebraska, Southwest Airlines has you covered. Spend $79 on a one-way, nonstop flight if you book by Thursday, Aug 11.
- Buy a roundtrip flight to Miami and Orlando for $97 and Chicago for $81 with Fly.com.
Promo code finds:
- Save $20 on Smartfares.com with “CHEAP20”
- Enter “GROUPON40” at CheapOair.com to save up to $40 on bookings of four or more travelers.
- Use “CHEAPPKG50” on Cheaptickets.com to knock off $50 from flight and hotel packages for travel now until December 31.