You'll find an amazing variety of things to do in and around Boerne now that temperatures are starting to drop.
Looking to shop, dine and pamper yourself during your next getaway? In search of an outdoor adventure or a relaxing break from the city? No matter your travel style, you'll find the perfect activities in Boerne to make your dream vacation a reality.
Plan your Texas Hill Country escape to Boerne around unique fall or winter events:
- Boerne Book and Arts Fest- 10/6
- Hill Country Charity Art Show- 10/12
- Key to the Hills Rod Run- 10/13-14
- Pumpkin Fest and Antique Tractor Pull- 10/13
- Concert in the Cave: The Haunted Show- 10/20
- Boerne Handmade Market- 10/26-27
- All British Car Day- 10/27
- Vintage Market Days- 11/2-4
- Kendall County Wild Game Dinner- 11/3
- Diva Night- 11/8
- The AgriCultural Tractor Ball- 11/16
- Fall Hill Country Antiques Show- 11/16-17
- Dickens on Main- 11/23-24
- Old West Christmas Light Fest- Th-Su Starting 11/23
- Concert in the Cave: Sounds of the Season- 11/24
- Stocking Stroll- 12/1
- Oma’s Christmas Craft Fair- 12/1-2
- Weihnacht Parade- 12/1
- A Walk in Bethlehem- 12/4-5
- The Christmas Town- 12/7-8 & 14-15
- Cowboy Christmas Market Days- 12/15-16
- The Ten Tenors “Home for the Holidays”- 12/15
- Winter Solstice- Celebration Circle- 12/22
- Christmas in the City- 12/24
and so much more!
Visit Boerne for a memorable Hill Country experience that will leave you relaxed and refreshed and anxious to return for more!