With temperatures already below freezing and wet weather in the forecast until the middle of the afternoon, some Houston restaurants have made the decision to keep their doors closed today. Writing this under a blanket, I can't say that I blame them. It's pretty miserable out there right now, and if you don't need to be on the road don't head out. This post will be updated as more closures come in.
As of 1:30 p.m.:
- The Original Ninfa's on Navigation—Closed all day
- Antone's Famous Po' Boys—Closed all day at all locations
- Bosscat Kitchen & Libations—Closed for lunch; dinner TBD
- Frank's Americana Revival—Closed for lunch; dinner TBD
- FM Kitchen & Bar—Closed all day
- Underbelly—Closing at 3 p.m.
- Hay Merchant—Closed tonight
- Revival Market—Closed at 1 p.m.
- One Fifth—Closed tonight
- State of Grace—Closed all day
- Fat Cat Creamery—Closed all day
- OKRA Charity Saloon—Closed this evening
- Ooh La La Dessert Boutique—Closed all day
- SeaSide Poke—Closed all day
- The Raven Grill—Closing at 3 p.m.
- Le Peep—All locations are open until 11 a.m. They plan to reopen tomorrow at 10 a.m.
- Harold's—Open for lunch but closed for dinner.
- Goode Co. BBQ - The Woodlands, Goode Co. Kitchen & Cantina - The Woodlands, Goode Co. BBQ off Northwest Fwy—Will close at 6 p.m.
- Goode Co. BBQ off Kirby, Goode Co. BBQ off Katy Frwy, Taqueria, both Seafood locations, and Kitchen & Cantina off Katy Frwy—Will close at 7 p.m.
Know of any more closings today? Email [email protected] so we can help spread the word.